In this section you can access educational resources that reinforce your child's learning beyond Lolly's. As well as information regarding our Health Policy, Separation & Adjustment Policy and more.
* ASL (American sign Language) Newsletters
Click HERE to find the key signs we will be using with our theme songs while joining the children in their classrooms!
- ASL Exercise Theme Packet! - CLICK HERE
- ASL Exercise Theme Newsletter - CLICK HERE
- ASL Food Theme Newsletter - CLICK HERE
- ASL Food Theme Packet! - CLICK HERE
ASL Color theme Newsletter - CLICK HERE
ASL Color Theme Packet! - CLICK HERE
ASL Calendar and Time Newsletter - CLICK HERE
ASL - Calendar and Time Packet! - CLICK HERE
ASL Shapes Newsletter 2017: CLICK HERE
ASL Shapes Theme Packet! - CLICK HERE
ASL Numbers Newsletter 2017: CLICK HERE
ASL - Numbers Theme Packet! - CLICK HERE
ASL Friendship Theme | 2017-2018 - CLICK HERE
ASL Friendship Newsletter 2017 - CLICK HERE
ASL Community Newsletter 2017 - CLICK HERE
ASL Community Theme Packet 2017 - CLICK HERE
* spanish newsletters
Red Room Spanish newsletter
Yellow Room Spanish newsletter
Below you can find fun Spanish Songs to practice at home!
The Yellow, Blue, Red and UPK room have been practicing the following songs at school. Scroll to the right to jam with your child!
* Enjoy practicing at home a new routine that your children have been learning at school to introduce themselves:
“¡Hola! Yo soy (name of the parent), ¿y tú?”
“¡Hola! Yo soy (name of the kiddo)"