In Lolly's Early Learning Center we promote:
- At LOLLY'S we practice an Open Door Policy. Families and parents are welcome to walk through at ANY time.
- Parents and Teachers work together to set unique and individual goals for each child.
- Parents are encouraged to be an integral part of their child’s education, through parent teacher conferences, and volunteering in the room.
- We promote moral, emotional and intellectual independence, enabling children to meet and exceed their individual goals.
- Children are respected and empowered.
- Children are EMPOWERED to make their own choices.
- Learning is CHILD-INITIATED and goals are set based on each child’s unique needs and individual pace.
QUALIFIED AND MOTIVATED STAFF
- Head Teachers hold Bachelor and/or Master of Science degrees in Early Childhood Education or a closely related field.
- All Staff is certified in Child CPR and First Aid.
SAFE AND ORGANIZED ENVIRONMENT
- Classroom Learning Areas are stocked with the highest quality, eco-friendly furniture, manipulatives, literacy tools, libraries and art materials.
- Learning Environments provide children with opportunities to INVESTIGATE, REPRESENT and SHARE.
- SMART BOARDS and teacher aides technologically enhance your child’s learning experience.
HIGH QUALITY EDUCATION
- Lolly's follows the standards set up by the National Association for the Education of Young Children.
- ALL play is centered around a thematic curriculum.
- Lolly’s Little Learners excel in the following LEARNING DOMAINS:
- Creative Expression – Phonetic Awareness – Language Development – Mathematical Thinking - Scientific Thinking – Socio-Emotional Development – Physical Development – Continuity & Transition
- We offer small group classes in yoga, martial arts, photography and music.
- Peer Modeling, Lively Interactions and Conversation are essential parts of the curriculum.